Find unclaimed court money

You can find and claim money you're entitled to from a civil court in England and Wales if it has not been claimed.

This could be money paid to or awarded by a court (for example to settle a court case) to you or to someone whose estate you're entitled to claim.

Money paid to a civil court in England and Wales is held in a Court Funds Office account. It's classed as unclaimed if the Court Funds Office has been unable to contact anyone entitled to the money and there has been no activity on the account for over 10 years.

Start now

Before you start

If you can't use the digital service, you can call the Court Funds Office Helpline on 0300 0200 199.